Friday, November 6, 2009

Street Fighte IV

So I thought that they were far enough and experienced to know to only make one game.  Hey, Street Fighter IV, cool, not that many characters, but I suppose they would be diverse enough to enjoy thoroughly.  WRONG.  I don't think CAPCOM will ever learn.  Super Street Fighter IV has been announced, I thought we were far enough and smart enough to know what we want to put in one game so we don't have to release it 5000 times over.  I thought we could put everything we had in mind in one game, nope.  Now, it's not confirmed, let's face it; if they're releasing Super Street Fighter IV, I think it's safe to assume Super Street Fighter IV Turbo, Super Street Fighter IV Hyper, Champion Edition, 4th Strike, Turbo Edition, EX, Alpha, Alpha 2, Alpha 3, Zero, etc. etc.

Then they'll end up combining them to make Super Super Street Fighter IV Hyper Turbo Tournament Edition : Grand Master's Challenge, Fourth Impact.
A bit of an over exaggeration, but don't you think it's about time they release one game with everythinig in it though?   
Though I suppose it's tradition to release Street Fighter 5000 times and eat everyone's money.

No comments:

Post a Comment