Friday, November 13, 2009

A place of old reviews

I've noticed, because I'm rather low income and I don't have the money for all the current games because they're all really expensive. I got Bioshock on PC for $5 recently; I got it because it was cheap and I happened to have $5 on me and someone who was 17+ of age that would buy it for me. You read reviews, and they'll say the visuals are stunning...well...what if the game came out 4 years ago? I suppose these are the reviews you want to read, because what was an innovation then, could become a regular must have in every game.

I should just rename this blog "The Behind Gamer"

Anyways, I've noticed a trend in reviewing rather old games. Games that were amazing back in the day, but what if you want to know how it stacks up to games now? This is where it's all at.

No comments:

Post a Comment