Monday, October 12, 2009

I've got my hands full of videogames right now.

I just got a new laptop that has great gaming performance, so a whole new world of gaming opportunities opened up for me. Now I bit off a bit too much I could chew, here's a list of games I'm currently playing right now.

Fire Emblem
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
Super Mario World
Super Mario 3
Metroid Zero Mission
Bioshock
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Half Life 2 (Half Life 2: Episode 1 after that)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy VII
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Halo 3: ODST

Does Golden Eye Source count for anything? If so that too.

Maybe I should wait for Thanksgiving break and Christmas break for this, but then again. Maybe not.

Games like Final Fantasy, KotOR, Oblivion, Fire Emblem, and Superstar Saga will take a considerable amount of time. Since they're all RPGs. Oh gosh. I think I'm gonna get Unreal Tournament III: Black soon too.

THERE'S SO MUCH ON MY PLATE RIGHT NOW!

I'm at that point where I want to play this, but then I'll want to play that too, oh and don't forget about this one too, and that, and this, and that, and that, and that, and this. You get overwhelmed, especially when you've got school and band to worry about.

Tip to gamers. Keep to only 1 or 2 or so games to play at one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment