Saturday, December 19, 2009

Online Gaming

You know what? It's hard to be a hardcore gamer when you don't have much money, I've never had too much experience with online gaming. I've spent some time with Unreal Tournament 2004 where I quickly got my ass owned and I played Gunz: Online for a while, which is...just crap.

All of this is going to change soon, for I'm finally going to have money for X-Box Live and I can experience some of the X-Box's best exclusives to their fullest potential. All of the games I've talked about have little to no multiplayer mention, I hope to expand on my game reviews by now being able to talk about online multiplayer. Because many people don't even play the campaign in games, many people went straight online when Halo 3 came out and to this day have never played through the campaign. It's a pretty big deal and it's the selling point many of the gamers out there who play games just for the online multiplayer.

I plan on enjoying Halo 3 and ODST online along with Gears of War and other titles. Did someone say new time waster? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment