Saturday, September 19, 2009

Big crunch

This was written with the big crunch theory in mind.  Where the world is fated to become one, tiny single being, a black hole.  


We were so close

We were almost one

The world was you

The world was I

That’s all there was

 

My grip loosened from you

And in a time much too short

And the world grew so large

Larger than it ever was before

And I’m so far away from you

 

Miles apart

And worlds apart

Galaxies away

Across the universe

And everything in between

 

You are always on my mind

As I travel across this world

It’s only a matter of time

When I reach the other side

And I see you once again

 

When we can be together again

Where the world is you

Where the world is I

Where there is nothing else

But you, and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment