Sunday, May 30, 2010

Call of Duty: Black Ops

So CoD: Black Ops right? I haven't looked at a single trailer, don't know a thing about it. I don't really plan on it either, and this is when I realized this would be a great opportunity to play a game with a lot of hype but not be effected by it. People are pretty excited for this, they look at trailers, blah blah blah, but I haven't really cared for it and I don't think I will. When this game is released this is my plan...

I'll spend a few good hours with the game until I know it in and out. I won't know a thing about it prior to when I play it. No skewed point of view, no biased opinion from anything I've read or seen, no excitement from hype. Nothing to look forward to, nothing to be disappointed by. Just a game, a blank slate that I have no expectations for, except to be a game.

I think this is really the best way to look at a game, is by treating it as a fresh totally new slate, unfortunately it's pretty hard to do that nowadays. That's why I'm going to force myself not to look into the game, and just play it when it comes out.

Call of Duty: Black Ops comes out November 9, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment