Thursday, August 20, 2009

I did a real guitar too.




Before the Guitar Hero faceplate was done, there was an actual real guitar.  A friend of mine learned that I colored shoes for profit (OH SNAP! shoes too!) and asked me if I could color his guitar.  I accepted and whipped out my sharpies, (me being an amateur and a kid in high school, I don't have that kind of money to get really good material, but it still ended up looking awesome) and started to color away.  It took my a good month or so to finish.  

It's a squier by the way, it's my first and only custom guitar so far, but I suppose it's best to start off on a crap guitar than start on an expensive guitar.  

Oh, I noticed I clearly had my artists signature on the picture of the back.  I poorly photoshopped my signature out for safety reasons.  You can kinda tell where I poorly photoshopped it.  XD


1 comment:

  1. hi it's joe gehringer
    you should also color my crappy electric guitar....

    ReplyDelete